EEA Regulations

At Thornhills we have vast experience in dealing with Residence Card applications made by both family members and extended family members.

We are also in a position to represent clients seeking permanent residence in this country

Talk To A Specialist Immigration Lawyer

To make an appointment you can phone us on 0161 228 3003, email us at, call in to our office or simply use the form below
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form